CHIN AND JAWLINE
Conveniently located to serve Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Los Angeles, NYC, and Miami.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF chin and jawline procedures?
- To achieve maximum results results, we design custom silicone implants that suit each patient’s unique anatomy and aesthetic goals and then complement those implants with dermal filler injections—such as Sculptra, Bellafill, Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane or Revanesse Versa—to obtain additional sculpting, contouring and squaring of the jaw.
- Chin and jawline surgery is typically performed in conjunction with other facial surgery procedures, such as face or neck lifts, in order to attain the best outcome possible.
RIGHT FOR YOU?
WHO makes A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR CHin AND jawline surgery?
- You’re in good health, both physically and mentally
- You are free from any significant medical conditions
- You are a non-smoker
- You have realistic expectations for your surgery
- You are looking to address a weak chin or compromised jawline
- You are willing to follow the doctor’s instructions before and after surgery
WHAT TO EXPECT
What ARE THE BENEFITS OF CHIN & JAWLINE SURGERY?
- Sustainable, long-lasting changes that improve quality of life
- Improvement in the appearance of the side profile
- More definition and refinement in the jawline
- Counterbalance to a strong nose
- More confidence in one’s image
- Natural-looking outcome
- Non-surgical options
- Can help reduce a double chin
- Highly customized procedure
- Well-hidden incisions