Dr. Alison M Gordon, ND Naturopathic doctor
Dr. Alison Gordon is a naturopathic doctor dedicated to promoting wellness and optimizing health on a cellular level. With a deep-rooted belief that wellness is a personal journey, Dr. Alison embraces an individualized approach to patient care, crafting custom protocols that align with your lifestyle and needs. With a commitment to understanding your unique health profile, she tailors her approach based on comprehensive lab work, an assessment of your symptoms, and consideration of your personal goals. Together, as a collaborative team, you will explore and discover the approaches that work best for you, and together refine your personalized protocol in order to achieve optimal results.
Dr. Alison Gordon specializes in the following procedures
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- Male Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Female Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Digestive health can affect your immune system, mood, memory, sleep, hormones, weight, skin.
- In order to properly address digestive health and symptoms, I recommend a functional stool analysis to get a clear picture on what’s going on with your gut and your overall health. This analysis will allow me to see the makeup of the microbiome, if there is any indication of parasites, pathogenic bacteria, candida, leaky gut, h.pylori, detoxification, gluten sensitivity, and inflammation in the digestive tract.
- We review the results and create a personalized protocol based on the results to address symptoms and goals.
- Conditions that can be addressed – IBS, leaky gut, dysbiosis, H.pylori, bloating, food sensitivities, SIBO, constipation, diarrhea, acne, acid reflux/Gerd, weight loss resistance, anxiety/depression, Celiac, gluten sensitivity, Candida
- Our weight loss protocol can include the weight loss peptide Semaglutide. With any semaglutide prescription I recommend baseline blood work so we can make sure that it is right for you. After we establish the baseline and prescribe Semaglutide, I like to provide monthly check in with patients to make sure they are getting the best results from the protocol and can increase the dosing in a safe manner.
- I also recommend additional supplementation to get the best results and also address any side effects that may occur. I also address nutrition and how to maintain the weight loss.
Peptides can be used for enhancing immune function, tissue regeneration, post-surgical healing, post-workout recovery, improve skin tone and skin elasticity, pain reduction, wound healing, cognitive function, anti-aging.
Treatment improves sexual arousal for men and women
- Enhances libido
- Unlike Viagra and Cialia, PT-141 does not work as a PDES inhibitor; it targets the nervous system in the hypothalamus to increase sexual desire.
- Improves growth hormone
- Promotes fat loss
- Improves sleep
- Improves immune system
- Increases lean muscle mass
- Improve exercise recovery
- Increases lifespan by lengthening telomeres
- Promotes deeper sleep
- Improves skin health and appearance
- Can increase stress resistance
Energy - NAD
- Mental clarity
- Weight loss
Nootropic - Selank/Semax
- Regulates process of learning and memory
- Cognitive enhancement
- Blood circulation
Overall Recovery & Joint Health
Address post-op joint surgery, muscle recovery, ligament tears
- Decreases inflammation
- Aids in mobility
- Repairs tissue, nerve, blood post-op
- Decreases inflammation
- Protects and decreases scar formation
- Heals mitochondrial damage
- Improves wound healing
If you are considering anti-aging or hormonal treatments in Beverly Hills, contact our office today to schedule a consultation with Alison.