What is a full body lift?
A belt lipectomy or full body lift may resemble a more extensive tummy tuck, particularly since the primary goals are to remove excess fat, tissue, and loose skin and fat. However, while the tummy tuck is performed only on the front of the body, a full body lift is a circumferential procedure, involving an incision around the entire torso to remove fat and tighten skin around the waistline.
Dr. Emer in Beverly Hills and his surgical team often recommend this procedure to patients who have seen dramatic weight loss, and therefore carry significant loose skin around the beltline, as well as those who have fluctuated with weight over time.
What are the benefits of a full body lift?
- Reduce stubborn, excess fat and sagging skin
- Tone the abs, buttocks, thighs, groin, hips and waist
- Tighten the skin and improve the appearance of cellulite
- Combat loss of skin elasticity after pregnancy or weight loss
- Improved self-esteem and self-confidence
- Treatment customized to your goals
- No more risk of skin infection or irritation
- Improved choices in clothing and swimwear
- Partial insurance coverage may be possible