Before & AfterView More
What is hi def liposculpture?
Dr. Jason Emer, a board-certified dermatologic surgeon and pioneer of original, custom-tailored combination treatments, has developed a groundbreaking procedure that turns transformation into an art form.
A combination in itself, hi-definition (hi-def) liposculpture is a blend of body contouring and liposculpture, involving a palette of techniques and medical devices that Dr. Emer has perfected over the course of his Beverly Hills career to achieve astounding body transformations and correct botched procedures. His surgical expertise, artistic vision, and unparalleled precision result in a meticulously sculpted, thoroughly contoured body.
What is Dr. Emer’s approach?
As with every procedure, hi-def liposculpture begins with a one-on-one consultation to sketch a detailed blueprint: an individualized treatment plan that accounts for all of your concerns and desired results, whether it’s a more athletic appearance, defined abdominals, sculpted arms, a tighter waist, lifted, firmer buttocks, or overall improvement.
Dr. Emer studies each problem area, creating a template for the various devices and procedures he will use to address the issues he observes. Using advanced imaging technology, Dr. Emer is able to share his insight and give you a glimpse into the near future—to the tighter, more sculpted body that he envisions.
What does the procedure entail?
- At the start of the procedure, a numbing solution is introduced with a gentle, water-assisted device to hydrate the fat and separate the tissue from the muscle, allowing Dr. Emer to identify and easily remove problem areas of fat.
- Through a multi-modality approach—incorporating ultrasound-based, water-assisted, and power-assisted methods—Dr. Emer steam heats and disrupts the fat, breaks apart scar tissue, prompts skin tightening, and begins the intricate process of defining, etching and contouring.
- Equipped with custom-designed cannulas that allow for the greatest precision, Dr. Emer extracts the cleanest, most viable fat possible, purifies it through Puregraft microfiltration, and enriches the fat with stem cells and platelet-rich plasma (PRP) derived from the patient’s own blood.
- The fat is then used (or stored for later use) throughout the body to lift, shape, provide additional contour, improve definition, reduce dimples and cellulite, and camouflage indentations and irregularities from botched procedures.
This is what sets Dr. Emer apart: By combining multiple techniques at once, he is able to remove fat, tighten skin, define underlying muscles, remove scar tissue, and improve cellulite and indentations in a single procedure. All of these individual enhancements amount to a complete body reshaping.
What is 4D liposculpture?
Once the unwanted fat has been removed, a combination of internal heating and skin tightening devices are applied to areas with loose skin and cellulite to create a shrink-wrap effect. Through dimensional contouring, Dr. Emer performs 360-degree fat removal and skin tightening in all problem areas, thereby achieving the greatest contour and reducing skin sagging.
If skin removal is needed due to significant skin laxity, Dr. Emer’s talented team of plastic surgeons will work simultaneously to remove and lift the excess skin, making every effort to minimize incisions and reduce downtime.
Dr. Emer then injects the filtered, purified, and enriched fat—marinated in stem cells and growth factors—into those areas where lift, volume and definition are desired, such as the chest, breasts, arms, shoulders, biceps, calves and buttocks. Throughout the procedure, Dr. Emer selects optimal entry points to minimize and disguise scars whenever possible; his work is most successful when it appears that his patients have had no “work” done at all.
What happens after my treatment?
In the weeks after your procedure, as you adapt to your new and improved body, Dr. Emer and his staff will closely monitor your progress and accelerate your recovery process with lymphatic massage, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, external shock therapy, radiofrequency treatments, specialized compression garments, nutritional supplements, skin care treatments, and wise guidance on diet and exercise.
For those patients who previously had liposuction procedures with changes in skin coloration, Dr. Emer may recommend mesotherapy and specific laser treatments to break up the pigmentation, reduce inflammation, and smooth out the tissue.
If weight loss is required prior to hi-def liposculpture, Dr. Emer’s personal trainers and advanced weight loss techniques can assist with your preparation for surgery and further improve your outcome once the procedure is completed.
What are the benefits of hi def 4D liposculpture?
- Create an abdominal six-pack
- Achieve a more sculpted, chiseled and muscular body
- Improve definition and volume in the rear end
- Tone and firm the arms
- Reduce unwanted, stubborn fat
- Tighten loose, hanging skin
- Preserve surrounding skin, tissue and nerves
- Minimal swelling and bruising
- Quick recovery time
- Boosts self-confidence
Am I a good candidate for hi def liposculpture?
Those Beverly Hills and West Hollywood clients seeking improved definition in their look that was previously unattainable through dieting and exercise may find 4D hi def liposculpture to be the solution they have been seeking. As with all cosmetic procedures, clients should be of sound mind and body with realistic expectations for what the treatment can and cannot accomplish.