What is a Brazilian butt lift?
In the hands of Beverly Hills dermatologist Dr. Jason Emer, a renowned authority in combination body contouring procedures, a Brazilian butt lift provides numerous enhancements to the buttock area, including additional volume, improved tone, improved cellulite, and added lift.
The procedure typically involves hi-definition liposculpture and water-assisted fat harvesting, a technique in which fat is removed from other areas of your body, purified through the Puregraft filtration system, and enriched with your own growth factors and platelet-rich plasma (PRP) before it is transferred to the buttock tissues, allowing for the most longevity and viability.
What is Dr. Emer’s strategic approach to butt augmentation?
For more significant improvements in size, shape and contour of the buttocks, Dr. Emer and his skilled West Hollywood plastic surgeons will often perform a composite procedure: buttock implants complemented with natural fat grafting. A long-term solution tailored specifically to your anatomy and aesthetic goals, implants can dramatically improve symmetry, projection, roundness and volume of the buttocks.
Following the procedure, fat grafting is injected into the desired areas for additional lifting and shaping, precision contouring, and cellulite improvement. Using internal and/or external radiofrequency energy devices, Dr. Emer can promote skin tightening, buttock lifting and improvement in the thighs; Sculptra injections are also employed following the procedure to stimulate collagen production, improve shape, and reduce cellulite.
A longtime veteran in the art of body sculpting and contouring, Dr. Emer advises all of his patients against silicone injections, which come with long-term consequences and potentially dangerous side effects.
What are the beautiful benefits of a Brazilian butt lift with Dr. Jason Emer in Beverly Hills?
- Improved elevation and projection of the rear end
- Well-combined with a tummy tuck or liposuction
- Lifted lower buttocks
- A more sensual, feminine shape
- Reduced appearance of cellulite
- Increase in wardrobe choices
- Improved satisfaction with one’s image
- Improved proportions
- A boost in volume
Who makes a good Brazilian butt lift candidate?
You may be a great candidate for the procedure if…
- You underwent massive weight loss and now have a sagging, drooping rear end
- You have not been able to achieve your ideal results through dieting and exercise alone
- You want a more feminine contour in your lower body
- You want to feel and look more youthful
- You have poor elasticity in your skin after liposuction
- You want a firmer, rounder and more projected rear end
Additionally, patients should be…
- Of sound mind and body
- Healthy, with no significant medical issues to contend with
- Positive and realistic in their outlook for their results
- Willing to follow all directions, before and after their treatment
What can I expect from my recovery?
Why choose Dr. Emer for my Beverly Hills Brazilian butt lift?
After being rigorously trained at Saint Joseph Hospital in Chicago and Manhattan’s prestigious Mount Sinai Hospital, Dr. Emer went on to become among the most trusted names in body sculpting. He has redefined what is possible in terms of liposculpture, and is constantly introducing new cutting edge technology to his practice that ensures patients are receiving the most advanced care possible.
Dr. Emer has honed his skill in fat transfer, fillers, liposuction, sports-related dermatological conditions and non-surgical body contouring procedures, contributing frequently to industry literature and publications. He was recently featured in Allure magazine as among the primary West Coast authorities on male beauty and attractiveness. He has also made countless television appearances, sharing his expertise in laser therapy and skin care.