What are facial implants?
In addition to providing enhanced facial structure, balance and symmetry, facial implants can dramatically transform your appearance and reverse the signs of aging. With improved skeletal support, our patients appear younger and more refreshed, improving the longevity of their appearance and allowing them to age more gradually.
Unlike facial filler injections—which are typically short-acting with minimal downtime—silicone implants are long-lasting, durable, reversible, and provide more dramatic results. Facial implants may be purchased as templates or customized depending on each patient’s facial structure, unique needs and desired outcome.
What are the benefits of facial implants?
- Results are sustainable and long-lasting
- Less downtime than with a facelift
- Inconspicuous scarring
- Implants can be highly customized
- Achieve a more sculpted, contoured look
- A more youthful, rejuvenated appearance
- Greater facial symmetry and balance
- Offset a weak profile
- Safe, effective and life-changing
- Improved self-esteem and confidence
Who is a good candidate for facial implants?
- You suffer from a weak chin
- You suffer from facial asymmetry
- You would like more definition in the cheeks or jaw
- You would like to correct facial sagging and other signs of aging
- You are of sound mind and body
- Free from any major medical issues
- Realistic about your expectations