What is a brow lift?
The natural effects of aging are often most apparent in our face and around our eyes as collagen begins to degrade and our signature features begin to droop and sag. For many, a substantial lift in the upper face is an ideal solution to improve the early signs of aging.
A brow lift can restore those elevated, youthful eyebrows and a raised, defined arch, resulting in a more open, rejuvenated look. Following an in-depth consultation and analysis, Dr. Jason Emer and his skilled Beverly Hills team of plastic surgeons will determine an optimal approach to meet your desired goals.
How is the brow lift performed?
For lifting and contouring of the eyebrows, scarring is reduced with a minimal incision hidden in the hairline; alternatively, for patients suffering with a receding hairline, a forehead reduction or hairline lowering brow lift may be a better option.
Brow lift procedures are occasionally performed in conjunction with corrugator muscle surgery—or removal of the corrugator supercilii, the frowning forehead muscle responsible for creating furrows or frown lines—thereby improving your overall appearance and reversing the aging process.
What are the benefits of a brow lift?
- A brighter, more engaging facial expression
- A more pleasant, inviting appearance
- Improved vision in some cases
- Reduction in wrinkles, creases and fine lines
- A more youthful aesthetic overall
- Customized to your unique needs and wishes
- Long-lasting results
- A natural-looking outcome
- Increased personal confidence
Who is a good candidate for a West Hollywood brow lift?
- You suffer from low-hanging skin or fat that droops over the eyes
- Your facial expression appears angry, tired or sad because of your brows
- You have frown lines in your forehead
- It’s difficult to apply makeover to the upper eyes
- You are of sound mind and body
- You are a non-smoker
- You are realistic in your expectations for your results
All Rights Reserved.