Conveniently located to serve Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Los Angeles, NYC, and Miami.
Right for you?
Am I a Candidate for GLADIATOR Lipo?
- Are athletic and lean but want a more sculpted look
- Do not intend to gain or lose significant amounts of weight in the future
- Do not have a medical condition that interferes with the body’s natural healing process
- Have an accurate understanding of what can and cannot be accomplished with the procedure
- Are a non-smoker or are willing to abstain from smoking for several weeks before and after your procedure
- Have firm, elastic skin at the treatment site(s)
How Does Gladiator Liposuction Work?
Dr. Emer often uses multiple liposuction techniques in a single gladiator surgery in order to minimize downtime and maximize improvements. Gladiator lipo typically includes one or more of the following:
- VASER liposuction – VASER lipo is an ultrasound-assisted approach that gently loosens fat cells without damaging them, so they can be removed easily and remain viable for fat transfer. VASER also tightens skin and allows Dr. Emer to smooth and re-shape the treatment area.
- Water-assisted liposuction (WAL) – Using the Body Jet system, Dr. Emer can deliver a controlled stream of water under the skin to separate fat cells from the surrounding tissue, so they can be extracted intact to be repurposed for fat grafting.
- Power-assisted liposuction (PAL) – PAL is another technique Dr. Emer employs to minimize trauma to the non-adipose tissue in the treatment area. The PAL system has a vibrating cannula, which allows fat cells to be isolated and removed in a way that promotes the preservation of the remaining tissue.
- Tumescent liposuction – With this liposuction technique, a fluid containing saline, local anesthesia, and adrenaline is administered at the treatment site(s) to prevent tissue damage during fat removal.
The use of these liposuction methods, rather than a traditional liposuction approach, allows a greater degree of accuracy, along with a broader range of sculpting capability, so Dr. Emer can successfully deliver a gladiator body to his patients in Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, and Los Angeles.
How to Prepare for Gladiator HD Liposuction
You will need to follow all of Dr. Emer’s pre-procedure instructions to ensure the safest, most successful treatment possible. Your preparation directions will be personalized to account for relevant lifestyle and medical factors that pertain to you, so you know when and/or how to:
- Cease tobacco use and/or alcohol consumption.
- Modify the dosage of or stop taking certain medications.
- Plan for your immediate post-op needs, such as arranging transportation to your home after the procedure and in-home assistance for 24-72 hours.
What to Expect During Recovery from Gladiator Liposuction
Downtime and total recovery time after gladiator surgery varies in relation to the extent of a patient’s procedure. In general, one to two weeks of downtime is necessary, followed by several weeks of restricted physical activity.
Post-op symptoms like swelling, soreness, and/or bruising are common in the initial stage of the healing process. Dr. Emer will prescribe medications you can take to ease discomfort.
He will also provide you with recommendations for an intensive aftercare protocol. In his experience, the therapies and treatments included in this post-op regimen can dramatically accelerate healing and enhance Gladiator Lipo outcomes.
For optimal healing and results, anticipate regularly scheduled appointments for aftercare treatments like:
- IV therapy – A visit to Dr. Emer’s IV Lounge is advised within the first three days of your recovery, so vitamins, minerals, and fluids that were depleted during surgery can be quickly and efficiently replenished.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy – A week or more of daily hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) sessions is typically advised. For each session, you’ll simply recline comfortably in a pressurized chamber and breathe 100% oxygen. HBOT allows you to increase the concentration of oxygen in the blood, which is invaluable for encouraging faster healing.
- Lymphatic massage – Massage therapists who are trained in lymphatic drainage techniques can clear stagnant, toxic fluids from bodily tissues to reduce swelling, improve outcomes, and shorten recovery times.
- Non-surgical radiofrequency treatments – Devices like Venus Legacy, BTL Exilis Ultra, and BTL Vanquish ME can enhance the smoothing and firming effects of Gladiator Lipo via external RF heating.
What to Know about Gladiator Lipo Results
Men who qualify for Gladiator Lipo tend to have well-established weight management and fitness habits. With continued attention to eating right and exercising regularly, patients can enjoy their chiseled appearance for many years.
The natural process of aging includes various biological and hormonal changes that will eventually lead to changes in your post-op contours. However, Dr. Emer has helped countless patients slow and mitigate the effects of time, gravity, and damaging environmental factors. He is world-renowned for designing patient-specific, age-defying protocols that often combine:
Hormonal Peptide Therapy
Patient is late 20s and primary case
I had an amazing patient come to me with a vision of the perfect physique, and together we made it a reality 💪🏽 With High Def Body Sculpting, we were able to carve out defined abs and give him my famous gladiator look, leaving him with a chiseled, defined look that turns heads 😎 It's only been 1.5 months post-surgery and the transformation is already jaw-dropping! 😱 Seeing him happy and confident in his new body is why I love what I do ✨
THE DR. EMER DIFFERENCE
How Dr. Emer Provides the Best Gladiator Liposuction in Beverly Hills
Dr. Emer continues to defy the expectations of the aesthetics community and his patients with his innovative, leading-edge body shaping treatments. His unmatched skill, commitment to patient safety, and dedication to excellence translate to unbelievable gladiator body transformations.
See it for yourself!
Gladiator Lipo is one of those things in life that you have to see for yourself in order to comprehend. Watch Dr. Emer demonstrate some of his exclusive methods for delivering 360-degree sculpting, etching, and shaping as he carves out the muscles of the core, defines the contours and muscles of the back, and gives the chest and shoulders a broader, fuller look.
How Much Does Gladiator Surgery Cost?
The price of your gladiator liposuction procedure will reflect the number of treatment sites, the techniques required, and whether you choose to complement your fat removal procedure with fat transfer or other additional body contouring treatments. Applicable facility and anesthesia fees will affect the overall cost, as well. You can expect to receive detailed pricing information once Dr. Emer has developed your personalized treatment plan.