WITH DR. JASON EMER
Conveniently located to serve Beverly Hills, Hollywood, and Los Angeles.
Right for you?
Am I a Good Candidate for Vaginal BeautificationTMTM?
Women of all ages can benefit greatly from Dr. Emer’s vaginal beautificationTM techniques. His approach is multifaceted and tailored exclusively to your anatomy and personal goals for enhancement. Candidates for vaginal beautificationTM often seek treatment for:
- Medical reasons, such as stress incontinence
- Vaginal discomfort due to large labia, age-related hormonal changes, or other reasons
- Cosmetic enhancement for women who are unhappy with the appearance of their genitals and desire smoother skin, hair removal, and/or more aesthetic contours
- Post-pregnancy rejuvenation to revitalize and tighten the vagina
- A boost in sexual pleasure by increasing sensitivity and libido
Candidates for vaginal beautificationTM should be of sound mind and body. Candidates should also be realistic in seeking improvements in their appearance rather than an idealized version of perfection.
Dr. Emer can determine your candidacy for vaginal beautificationTM in a private consultation at his West Hollywood medical practice. During your confidential consultation, Dr. Emer will perform an exam, so he can assess your concerns. He will also review your medical and cosmetic history and will answer all of your questions in detail, so you are educated and well-informed about every aspect of the procedure before making your final decision to move forward.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF STRATEGIC VAGINAL BEAUTIFICATION?
Dr. Emer’s patients enjoy a range of improvements after vaginal beautificationTM. Depending on your treatment goals, vaginal beautificationTM can:
- Help treat and prevent urinary incontinence
- Create a more youthful appearance down under
- Enhance muscle tone and improve contours
- Improve circulation and blood flow
- Boost self-confidence, both in and out of the bedroom
- Involve a short treatment time of fewer than 20 minutes for non-surgical procedures
- Require minimal downtime and discomfort with non-surgical procedures
- Correct vaginal sagging and loose skin
- Improve sexual responsiveness
- Stimulate collagen growth
What Is the Best Treatment for Vaginal BeautificationTMTM?
Each patient has unique anatomy and treatment goals, so the best vaginal beautificationTM procedure for you will depend on your concerns and desired outcome. Dr. Emer will formulate a targeted approach to achieve your goals using a customized combination of minimally invasive procedures such as:
- Radiofrequency devices such as BTL Ultra Femme or Votiva for vaginal tightening
- Laser skin rejuvenation to refresh the skin and improve skin tone
- Dermal fillers to plump, contour, and/or smooth the area
- Injectable bio-cellular healing treatments, such as growth factors and stem cells
- Hormonal optimization with Dr. Emer’s hormone experts to support optimal energy levels, mood, and sexual function
Surgical Vaginal BeautificationTMTM: Labiaplasty
Many “down under” concerns for women can be resolved with Dr. Emer’s advanced, minimally invasive vaginal beautificationTM treatments. However, a surgical approach may be needed for some women, such as those concerned about stretched or elongated labia, in order to achieve their treatment goals.
Large labia can be a source of self-consciousness for many women and can cause physical discomfort. Whether the labia are naturally larger than you’d like or if pregnancy and childbirth resulted in unwanted changes to the labia, labia reduction surgery, or labiaplasty, can achieve beautiful, natural-looking enhancements. Dr. Emer works with a team of experienced, board-certified plastic surgeons to offer labia reduction surgery to his patients in Beverly Hills.
This is a very sensitive subject, and it is not always easy for women to discuss. Dr. Emer and his team understand that many women are affected by elongated labia and work to help assure patients that seeking surgical enhancement of the vagina is nothing to be embarrassed about.
In fact, labiaplasty is a life-changing procedure for many patients. Dr. Emer and his team are happy to see that women are becoming more comfortable discussing this intimate issue and that awareness of labia reduction surgery is growing.
Although the idea of having surgery on your genitals may seem intimidating, labia reduction surgery is actually safe and straightforward when performed by an experienced surgeon like those on Dr. Emer’s expert team. Dr. Emer and his team will work closely with you to understand your aesthetic goals and plan your unique procedure to best accomplish your desired outcome. They will also explain each step of the surgery and answer any questions you have, so you know what to expect and can make an informed decision.
How Much Does Vaginal BeautificationTMTM Cost?
The cost of your vaginal beautificationTM procedure will be based on the complexity of your treatment and the specific therapies needed to resolve your concerns and refresh the area. Pricing details will be provided once Dr. Emer has designed your personalized vaginal beautificationTM protocol.