Male Facial Sculpting
Conveniently located to serve Beverly Hills, Hollywood, and Los Angeles.
Right for you?
Am I a Good Candidate for male Facial Sculpting?
Healthy adult men who want to enhance their facial profile are typically good candidates for male facial sculpting. Candidates must have fully developed facial features and realistic expectations for treatment. Dr. Emer’s male facial sculpting patients are often concerned with:
- Volume loss related to age and/or an athletic lifestyle
- Creating a stronger, more chiseled jawline
- Addressing wrinkles and lines
- Lifting the brow
- Improving facial balance
Men of all ages can be candidates for facial sculpting. Dr. Emer’s younger male patients typically seek more contoured facial features. Treatment goals for younger men often include stronger, squared-off jawlines; higher cheekbones; and bold, defined chins to achieve a “modelesque” look or a more masculine appearance.
Older male patients are also turning to non-invasive male facial sculpting to rejuvenate the face and address the visible signs of aging. These patients are often concerned about skin laxity, sagging skin, volume loss in the midface and temples, under-eye bags and dark circles, and more prominent jowls.
Dr. Emer can determine the best facial sculpting approach for you by meeting with you for a consultation. In the consultation, he will assess your facial structure and tissues and learn about your treatment goals. He can then create your customized facial sculpting protocol.
What Can Male Facial Sculpting Treat?
In the hands of a world-renowned facial sculptor like Dr. Emer, dermal fillers can be used to:
- lift and enhance the cheeks
- augment and strengthen the jawline and project and widen the chin to create a more masculine, chiseled, and structured look
- soften the nasolabial folds and marionette / laugh lines, crow’s feet, and fine lines and wrinkles
- rejuvenate the under-eye area, including hollows and dark circles
- lift and restore volume to areas with hollowing, volume loss, or sagging, such as the cheeks and temples
- provide subtle lip improvements
correct facial asymmetry to create a more proportionate, harmonious look
- improve the nose through liquid rhinoplasty (non-surgical nose job), including improving nasal symmetry, addressing bumps and irregularities, and correcting droopy nasal tip
- balance the lower, middle, and upper face
- fine-tune and provide subtle enhancement
The Right Fillers for You
Based on your specific aesthetic goals, Dr. Emer will determine the optimal fillers for you. He may recommend temporary dermal fillers like Restylane or Juvederm and/or semi-permanent fillers such as Bellafill (ideal for men who metabolize hyaluronic acid fillers very quickly). He also provides permanent volume restoration and sculpting with silicone injections and fat grafting.
One of Dr. Emer’s newest filler combinations is a blend of Bellafill and Juvederm Voluma, which he calls “BellaLift.” BellaLift capitalizes on the lifting effects of Voluma and the collagen-boosting effects of Bellafill to provide longer-lasting facial sculpting results.
Male Facial Sculpting
This younger patient already looks great but is looking for a more contoured look in a few areas to enhance his overall appearance. Facial fillers can give a little more structure to the anatomy to get that chiseled appearance that many men desire. Dr. Emer uses Radiesse to give this patient a more defined jawline and chin.
Facial sculpting with fillers is far less invasive than surgical implants. This patient was able to see a noticeable and defined improvement without plastic surgery, leaving him with minimal pain and recovery time.
In the News
Men are turning to a wide range of cosmetic procedures
Facial Sculpting expert Dr. Jason Emer discusses the rise of cosmetic procedures for men wishing to correct age-related side effects for a more youthful apearance.
How Much Does Facial Sculpting for Men Cost?
Each of Dr. Emer’s facial sculpting patients receives a customized treatment plan designed to work with their unique anatomy. The cost of your facial sculpting treatment will depend on the number of procedures and the type of procedures needed to sculpt your desired facial contours.