Conveniently located to serve Beverly Hills, Hollywood, and Los Angeles.
Right for you?
Candidacy for Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
Dr. Emer will meet with you for a consultation to determine your candidacy for a liquid nose job. He will examine your nasal structure and ask you about your goals for treatment, as well as your medical history. Patients who need functional corrections are generally better candidates for a traditional rhinoplasty as are patients who want to permanently modify the nose.
For patients who want to make minor cosmetic changes to the nose; to experiment with different looks before having surgical rhinoplasty; or to see quick results, non-surgical rhinoplasty may be a good option.
What Can Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Do?
Dr. Emer can perform non-surgical rhinoplasty to address many common cosmetic concerns with the appearance of the nose. His expertise with dermal fillers allows him to:
- Reduce the appearance of mild bumps on the bridge of the nose
- Sculpt a more prominent nasal tip
- Lift the nasal tip
- Add volume to the nose to improve symmetry and facial harmony
Non-surgical rhinoplasty provides temporary results. Periodic retreatment will be needed to maintain your desired look.
Liquid Rhinoplasty vs. Surgical Rhinoplasty
While there are limitations to what non-surgical rhinoplasty can treat, it offers some distinct advantages over rhinoplasty. Non-surgical rhinoplasty benefits include:
- $A short procedure - Treatment can take as little as 15 minutes.
- $Minimally invasive – No general anesthesia or incisions are necessary for a liquid nose job.
- $Quick results – You will see your new nose shape the same day as your procedure. In contrast, it can take many months for surgical rhinoplasty results to be visible.
- $No downtime – You can go back to work and continue with your normal routine immediately after the treatment. Surgical rhinoplasty requires a significant recovery period.
How Much Does Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Cost?
The price of a liquid nose job is based on the number of injections required and which dermal fillers are used. All costs associated with your non-surgical rhinoplasty will be reviewed with you prior to your procedure.