Aging Skin & Sun Spots
Conveniently located to serve Beverly Hills, Hollywood, and Los Angeles.
Board-Certified cosmetic dermatologist Dr. Jason Emer of Beverly Hills is an expert when it comes to treating Aging Skin & Sun Spots. His approach is unmatched by any other person in the industry of laser dermatology.
WHAT IS DR. EMER’S APPROACH TO TREATING AGING SKIN, SUN SPOTS AND FINE LINES AND WRINKLES?
- With specific protocols tailored to younger and older individuals, Dr. Emer in Beverly Hills recommends that his patients adopt monthly skin care regimens, including low-density, non-ablative fractional lasers for facial rejuvenation; fractional Skinfinity radiofrequency (RF) with Sculptra injections to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and scars; facials with light peels; Eclipse MicroPen microneedling with platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and growth factors; and Aquagold Fine Touch treatments.
To enhance these monthly treatments, Dr. Emer will occasionally incorporate vascular laser treatments to address redness and to promote skin tightening.
Every 3 to 4 months, Dr. Emer advises that his patients undergo a light facial resurfacing treatment—either with the Erbium ablative laser or the non-ablative Fraxel—which combats wrinkles, reverses sun damage, reduces signs of skin cancer, improves the texture, color and tone of the skin, stimulates natural collagen production, and aids in collagen building over an extended period of time. These treatments are often paired with Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) photofacials, microneedling with RF, or deeper peels (such as RevePeel) to enhance textural improvements and further stimulate collagen production.
Once or twice per year, Dr. Emer’s patients benefit from a stronger laser resurfacing treatment—such as the CO2 laser, Renuvion/J-Plasma, TCA peel, or Jessner’s peel—which involve greater downtime but, when combined, can truly transform the skin and bring it back to life.
In the News
Why ‘Inflammaging’ Is the Aging Term You Need to Know About
With aging and inflammation, it’s common to see dilated blood vessels, redness, dark circles, and hollows under the eyes.
RIGHT FOR YOU?
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR ANTI-AGING TREATMENTS?
The best candidate for treatment is someone who has begun to lose skin elasticity and is showing signs of facial aging, such as wrinkles, fine lines, crease and sagging skin. Loss of facial volume is also a very common complaint among those who are facing maturity. Dr. Emer uses a multifaceted approach to address these facial flaws and more.
As long as you are in good mental and physical health and are realistic in your expectations for your results, Dr. Emer will be able to create a customized treatment plan for reviving youthful countenance.
WHAT TO EXPECT
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PROCEDURES TO TREAT AGING SKIN, SUN SPOTS AND FINE LINES AND WRINKLES?
- Revives dull, tired-looking skin
- Combats creases and folds
- Creates a more youthful, energized complexion
- Stimulates collagena nd elastin regrowth
- Comination treatment for comprehensive results
- Improves the appearance of broken capillaries
- Exfoliates dead skin cells
- Improves circulation
- Boosts cellular renewal
- Revives dull, tired-looking skin
- Improves satisfaction with one’s image
- Reduces facial redness
- Moisturizes dry, brittle skin
- Corrects poor skin tone and texture
- Subtly improves definition of facial contours
- Plumps and volumizes depleted facial contours
- Minimizes facial scarring