Conveniently located to serve Beverly Hills, Hollywood, and Los Angeles.
Dr. Jason Emer is a renowned expert and visionary in the field of laser dermatology. Patients from around the world have experienced successful tattoo removal with Dr. Emer’s precision technique.
HOW IS TATTOO REMOVAL PERFORMED?
Dr. Jason Emer’s approach to laser tattoo removal is multifaceted and customized for each patient. At its core, laser tattoo removal is conducted with lasers that produce pulses of light energy that penetrate the skin.
RIGHT FOR YOU?
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR TATTOO REMOVAL?
Thanks to today’s advanced, cutting edge laser technology, there’s virtually no tattoo that cannot be safely and effectively removed, regardless of skin color, ink type, size and location.
Those with lighter skin will find the process a bit faster and easier because of the greater contrast between ink and skin. But tattoos can be efficiently removed from those with dark skin as well, as long as sufficient caution is taken to preserve the surrounding skin cells.
The older the tattoo, the easier it is to get rid of. Additionally, the better your health and immune system, the better your tattoo removal process will go. Those who don’t smoke and who eat a healthy diet with ample exercise will have the best results from their tattoo removal experience.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF TATTOO REMOVAL?
- Helps to correct a mistake made in one’s youth
- Reverses a decision you may regret for any reason
- Creates a more professional look for certain fields
- Perfect for all skin types
- No scarring – healthy skin cells are preserved
- Safe and effective for diminishing tattoo ink
- Brief recovery period of a few days
- Can remove entire tattoos, or partial tattoos
- Ideal for removing all colors of ink as well as black ink
- Minor discomfort
- Short treatment time
- Works long term