WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PURE OXYGEN INFUSION?
- Instant toning, lifting and hydrating effect
- Plumps depleted facial contours
- Brightens dull skin texture
- Removes oily buildup, debris, makeup and dirt
- Repairs skin damage
- Enhances collagen and elastic production
- Smooth, youthful complexion
- Helps combat environmental stress adn toxins
- Boosts self-condifence
- Safe, non-invasive and non-surgical
- No side effects
- Helps reduce wrinkles, fine lines, creases and folds
- Can be used to treat the face, hands, neck and décolletage
In the pure oxygen infusion treatment, a customized combination of hyaluronic acid, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants are delivered to the deeper layers of the skin through a pure oxygen mist, which removes dirt and debris from pores and reduces signs of aging and sun damage.
Both a preventative and corrective skin care treatment, pure oxygen infusion therapy is often applied by Dr. Emer after ablative laser, CO2 laser, Erbium laser, or Renuvion (J-Plasma) skin resurfacing treatments in order to accelerate the healing process, destroy bacteria, and hydrate the new skin.
RIGHT FOR YOU?
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR PURE OXYGEN INFUSION?
The pure oxygen infusion treatment is among the gentlest cosmetic procedures, so it is ideal even for those with sensitive skin. It’s painless and non-invasive, perfect for all types of complexions. Oxygen does not have any contraindications, so there is no risk of allergic reaction. Patients of any age and skin condition can benefit from the therapy.
What to Expect
WHAT IS THE RECOVERY FOR PURE OXYGEN INFUSION?
There is no downtime with this treatment, so you can return immediately to work, school or leisure. You can also apply makeup right away after your session. Results last about a week, however, the more treatments you undergo, the more cumulative the positive effects become. It is generally suggested that you undergo treatment once a week for six weeks to experience the most optimal and comprehensive results.