What is MicroChannel Infusion Therapy?
The benefit of a superficial microneedling device, such as the AquaGold Fine Touch, is its unique ability to deposit precise microdroplets of customized bioactive compounds into the epidermis—the uppermost surface of the skin—to rejuvenate and hydrate the skin, brighten the skin, and achieve targeted, patient-specific results, such as pore, redness, pigment and acne reduction. With a plethora of benefits, MicroChannel Infusion Therapy such as AquaGold Fine Touch can accompany any treatment as a “finishing touch” and often follows laser procedures to optimize skin texture improvements.
Dr. Jason Emer in Beverly Hills and our veteran staff employ their extensive experience and vast scientific knowledge to create customized blends that incorporate fillers, neuromodulators, and beneficial ingredients such as antioxidants, vitamins, and plumpers.
Descriptions of our most popular blends follow:
- Ideal for dull skin, the Bio Flash Vitamin Matrix uses amino acids to stimulate protein synthesis and encourage tissue regeneration.
- The Neuromodulator Blend with hyaluronic acid hydrates the skin, decreases oil and sweat gland activity, improves blood flow to reduce redness, tightens the skin, and minimizes enlarged pores.
- For patients with aging, crepey or photoaged skin, our proprietary Facial Tightening Solution is the perfect complement to deep radiofrequency skin tightening treatments as it stimulates collagen and fibroblast production in the superficial layers of the skin.
- A combination of 108 different vitamins and nutrients as well as BOTOX and dermal fillers, our Ampule Infusion blend is best for superficial skin rejuvenation, milia reduction, redness and sun damage improvement, acne control, and skin cancer prevention.
What are the benefits of MicroChannel Infusion Therapy?
Clients in West Hollywood and Beverly Hills can expect a combination of improvements in their complexions including the following:
- Firmer, tighter skin
- A brighter, more youthful complexion
- Better skin texture
- Even skin tone
- Reduced appearance of facial scarring
- Correction of age-related wrinkles, fine lines and creases
- Reduction in facial redness
- Correction of hyperpigmentation
All Rights Reserved.