Conveniently located to serve Beverly Hills, Hollywood, and Los Angeles.
HOW IS THE FACIAL IMPLANT PERFORMED?
Unlike facial filler injections—which are typically short-acting with minimal downtime—silicone implants are long-lasting, durable, reversible, and provide more dramatic results. Facial implants may be purchased as templates or customized depending on each patient’s facial structure, unique needs and desired outcome.
RIGHT FOR YOU?
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR FACIAL IMPLANTS?
- You suffer from a weak chin
- You suffer from facial asymmetry
- You would like more definition in the cheeks or jaw
- You would like to correct facial sagging and other signs of aging
- You are of sound mind and body
- Free from any major medical issues
- Realisitic about your expectations
WHAT ARE THE ALTERNATIVES TO FACIAL IMPLANTS?
For Beverly Hills and West Hollywood area patients who are not yet prepared to commit to an implant, Dr. Emer is able to enhance facial features and conduct complete facial makeovers through nonsurgical, minimally invasive treatments, including soft tissue fillers, Sculptra injections, fat transfer, and stem cell and platelet rich plasma (PRP) therapy. Visit our Facial Sculpting page for more information about Dr. Emer’s unique approach to nonsurgical facial augmentation.