NON-SURGICAL RHINO-PLASTY (NOSE JOB) WITH FILLER
Conveniently located to serve Beverly Hills, Hollywood, and Los Angeles.
WHAT IS A NON-SURGICAL RHINOPLASTY?
For patients with hollows, bumps or deformities in the nasal tip or bridge, Dr. Emer uses hyaluronic acid-based filler to add volume and height, to contour, and to enhance the appearance of the nose without surgery. In this area, fillers such as Juvederm Voluma or Juvederm Volbella can also improve skin texture and smooth out lines, folds, and wrinkles due to long-term collagen production. Surgical procedures, such as rib grafts and nasal implants, can complement dermal fillers to provide additional contouring and volume.
RIGHT FOR YOU?
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE NON-SURGICAL RHINOPLASTY?
If you are looking for a nonsurgical alternative to a traditional rhinoplasty, are healthy both mentally and physically, Dr. Jason Emer’s nonsurgical rhinoplasty might be right for you!
Be sure to contact us to schedule your consultation to learn more.
What to Expect
- Reduction in bridge bump
- Refinement of the nostrils and nasal tip
- Correction of nasal structural deformities
- No more snoring
- Improved facial symmetry
- Long-lasting outcome
- A more pleasing, youthful profile
- Increase or decrease the size of the nose
- Enhanced balance and facial harmony
- Improved breathing
- Greater satisfaction with one’s image
- Correction of birth defects or injuries
- Results that appear natural and organic